The site is edited by :
White Label Alliance e. V.
c/o Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security GmbH Prinzregentenstraße 159
Registration number: VR 208958
Purposes for which WLA collects Personal data
WLA collects the data for the following purpose of:
- providing access to the Portal and its content in a secure way;
- to process your personal information for membership administration
- to inform you of WLA events, contents, documentations, etc.;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device used to access our site;
- to administer our site, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
Legal ground for processing your personal data
We will only use your personal data where we have a legal ground to do so. We determine the legal grounds based on the purposes for which we have collected and used your personal data. In every case, the legal ground may be one of the following:
- Consent: For example, where you have provided your consent to receive marketing emails from us. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Our legitimate interests: for eg Where it is necessary for us to promote our services and operate our sites,
- Performance of a contract with you: for eg when we use your contact details and payment information in order to process your order
- Compliance with law: we may have a legal obligation to use or keep your personal data.
Personal data WLA may collect
Personal Data we obtain directly from you:
- You may give us information about you by filling forms on our site wla-payment.org (eg: membershi, subscribe to our newsletter or participate to an event). This includes to your name, your position, your company name, your work address (including your country location), and your email address, a mobile phone number.
WLA may also process or share your personal data with third parties located in a country other than your residence country. Your personal data may therefore be subject to different privacy laws than in your country of residence.
For EU users, personal data collected in the European Union and Switzerland may be transferred to and processed by third parties located in a country outside the European Union and Switzerland. In such cases, WLA will ensure that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable law and, including Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
Keeping your information up to date, and how long we will keep your information for
It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you submit when subscribing for is complete, accurate and up to date and it is your responsibility to notify us if that information changes.
We will keep the information you provide us within our forms for a period of 18 months, after which it will be deleted.
We will keep the information that you provide us when you subscribe, for as long as you continue to be a subscriber, than for 1 years after you have ceased to be a subscriber, and for 1 years after you last log into your website.
Security of your personal data
WLA ensures that your data is processed in complete security and confidentiality. To this end, WLA has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, hacking, alteration and deletion of your data, to reduce the risks from misuse, interference and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. In particular, our data storage systems are only accessible by a limited number of authorized persons.
In the event of a Data Breach, WLA will notify you without undue delay after becoming aware of a Data Breach and will put in place all necessary mitigating measures
Your rights and how to exercise them?
Should you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
Where processing is based on consent, you have the right withdraw your consent at any time.
- You have the right to unsubscribe to our marketing communication at anytime.
- You have the right to have access to the data we hold about you.
- Your right to have your data corrected if they are inaccurate.
- You have the right to have to data deleted in some circumstances,
- Your have the right to complain to name of Data Protection Authority If you are not satisfy of the way we are handling the request
Last modified: January the 20th 2021