Am Campeon 1-15
Infineon Technologies AG
Infineon Technologies is a world leader in semiconductor solutions
At Infineon, we combine entrepreneurial success with responsible action to make life easier, safer, and greener.
In the 2021 fiscal year (ending 30 September), Infineon reported revenue of more than €11 billion with a workforce of some 50,280 people worldwide.
Infineon is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: IFX) and in the USA on the over-the-counter market OTCQX International Premier (ticker symbol: IFNNY).
Barely visible, semiconductors have become an indispensable part of everyday life. Ranked one of the global top 10 semiconductor companies, we play a key role in shaping a better future – with microelectronics that link the real and the digital world.
Our semiconductors enable efficient energy management, smart mobility, as well as secure, seamless communications in an increasingly connected world.
In an increasingly digital world with more and more connected devices, people want to interact and communicate in a secure way that protects their data against theft and misuse. Securing electronic devices, infrastructures, the way we interact and finally the way we PAY is a number one priority. Addressing this need for security is one of Infineon’s key competencies. We provide our customers with robust, future-oriented embedded security solutions for computer systems, network components, smart components for secure identifications and payments.
Growth drivers and major product categories
- Mobile devices: Embedded security solutions, connectivity solutions
- Authentication for the IoT: Embedded security solutions
- Industrial applications: Embedded security solutions, TPMs, connectivity solutions
- Connected vehicles: eSIM, connectivity solutions, V2X
- Integrity of devices: TPMs › Smart cards: Security solutions based on contactless and dual-interface security controllers